Thursday, November 5, 2009

That's Not Funny

This dedication goes out to all my readers who use humor as their exclusive means of handling pain...don't do it. Sometimes you just have to sit and feel and feel and cry and scream and read and journal and cry and knit. Sometimes when things fall apart it takes time and patience to put it all back together and in the end you may have a totally different thing and you should be prepared for it. I am kinda. I'm waiting patiently-ish. What's it all about? I don't know but I am definitely regretting saying a bunch of positive and uplifting stuff to my friends and family because now they spew it back to me and it makes me wanna scream because mostly it's the truth. One of my favorite concepts is perception gathers information to make your beliefs real. When I'm all warm and fuzzy I just love it. And I believe it then too but the worst part of it is to still remember it when your down in el dumpo. My perception right now is working over time to gather shitty information and I'm going to punch it in it's little negative face.
I started this blog because I wanted to do something new. I wanted to do more on the Internet. (I know I'm a few years behind but so be it) Sometimes I'm funny and sometimes I'm dark and twisty. You just never know. Good Luck out there it's fucking scary. Medicate yourself accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment