Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Condo Sweet Condo

I drove back to Iowa City last Wednesday. It took me 15 hrs. I drove with a purpose get home Fast (and safe) It is a really straight and pretty easy drive. When I got home there were some cute surprises for me. Flowers by the door from my In-Laws and when I opened the door there was a giant sign that said,"Welcome Home Lovee," it was bright and it had stickers all over it. Fantastic. There was also flowers, a very nice card, and Halloween goodness. I love Halloween. I brought an SUV full of treasures back from NY that I am still putting away. There is definitely an art to living in smaller spaces and I have to get my apt. mojo back. The last apartment I lived in was organized very well, everything had a place but it took like 2 yrs. Then I was super spoiled in my house because there was so much room so I could have all the bins my heart desired and my heart desires A LOT of bins people. I have recently graduated to fabric cubbies but that's another post. I went to Cedar Rapids the other day. The End. Well pretty much except I took Millie to see "whip It" she loved it. It was her first movie she had her own seat. It was a matinee. I smuggled her in her bag and she was quiet except for a few short pants. (not capris) Speaking of which my mother-in-law loves short pants. Enough said. Texas is hot? I've been aking lots of trips to Starbucks to get espresso truffle lattes. Consider yourself warned a venti has 560 cal and 50 grams of sugar. No shit. But it feels so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment