Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dear Mr. Jesus,

I know that I am supposed to lose weight to be healthy so why do you keep LETTING people make peanut butter flavored stuff? I mean you know everyone loves peanut butter. PB snickers, PB cookies, PB cupcake filling what next PB toothpaste.(YumO) Also I love dark chocolate but NoT in moderation so please ease up on that too. And while I'm on the subject of health....orgasms and exercise why didn't you put those two together? If for example at the end of every 30 minute work out in my target heart rate I had an orgasm I bet you couldn't keep me away from that stair master. I mean it just makes sense. Love, your favorite child
So tonight in protest after Hot ( and I mean HOTTTT) yoga I promptly showered then went out for martinis and chicken lips. Chicken lips probably sound fairly innocent and they would be if they were actual teeny chicken lips. But they're not. They are giant chicken breast slabs that are breaded, deep fried, and then drowned in wing sauce served with a tub of blue cheese or if you're watching your weight you could get ranch.
I am just about to hit post but I am a little apprehensive to post something with the word orgasm in it. I wonder what my mom would think if she knew that I knew what an orgasm was and much less if she knew I'm interested in having one. And why would I ask Jesus about it. Shouldn't I leave Him out of it? I don't think my mom realized that God invented sex. Duh Ma duh.

1 comment:

  1. let me be the first to comment. if people were talking more about orgasms then maybe just maybe more of us would be experiencing them and the world would surely be a happier place. i am certain that god wants us to feel pleasure. so hooray for peanut butter and orgasms. it makes me happy just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete